What is STEAM?
STEAM is the abbreviation for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math. It is an integrated approach to learning that encourages children to think more broadly about real-world problems and discover how STEAM relates to our daily lives. At our STEAM camp, campers will get creative, problem solve, connect the dots and make new discoveries! Campers will also explore the magic of the natural and manmade worlds as they estimate, calculate, experiment, and create, all resulting in practical new skill sets too!
Summer Camp Information
- This is our 14th year of ICMS My Montessori Summer Camp. Activities are planned and led by our experienced Summer Camp staff.
- Our Summer Camp welcomes young learners from 3 to 7 years old.
- For students who are between 2.8 and 3 years old, exceptions can be requested based on readiness. Please contact the school office before applying.
- A total of 6 unique sessions of hands-on, unplugged STEAM activities, with each session consisting of 4 to 5 activities.
- Daily Montessori activity time.
- Students may enroll in morning or afternoon sessions, or attend both (note: availability varies by campus). Each session is 2 hours and 45 minutes long and runs 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.
- A Summer Camp Certificate will be awarded to all campers upon completion of a minimum of 2 sessions.
Campuses and Camp Hours
Lei King Wan
Program Highlights by Campus
Summer Camp – Terms and Conditions
1. Students must be 3 years old at the time of attending Summer Camp.
2. For students who are between 2.8 and 3 years old, exceptions can be requested based on readiness. Please contact the school office before applying.
3. There is a minimum enrollment of 2 sessions. Campers can enroll up to 6 sessions.
4. To enjoy the early bird discount, fees must be settled in one transaction on or before the due date.
5. Camp fees once paid are not refundable. There are no refunds, exchanges, transfers or camp credits from absences due to sickness or family reasons.
6. A session consists of 5 consecutive days of AM or PM classes. Each session must be applied in full and attended in the same morning or afternoon session. For example, a session cannot be broken up into a combination of mornings and afternoons on the same or different session or week.
7. There are no makeup lessons or refunds in the event of class suspension due to Typhoon Signal 8 and above, red or black rain warning, or absences due to sickness or personal reasons.
8. ICMS reserves the right to final interpretation of the above terms and conditions.