At this year’s summer camp, children ages 3 – 7 will get a daily dose of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM) through fascinating hands-on activities. STEAM allows an integration of knowledge across disciplines, encouraging students to think in a more connected and holistic way. This year’s camp sessions will run from 19th July until 13th August.
- STEAM learning builds critical thinking skills and sense of curiosity
- STEAM activities strengthen problem solving skills
- STEAM makes math and science fun
- STEAM education helps to bridge the ethnic and gender gaps in math and science fields
- STEAM allows students to be active, engaged, and take initiative in their own learning