At this year’s summer camp, your child will get a daily dose of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM) through fascinating hands-on activities. STEAM allows an integration of knowledge across disciplines, encouraging students to think in a more connected and holistic way.
- STEAM learning builds critical thinking skills and sense of curiosity
- STEAM activities strengthen problem solving skills
- STEAM makes math and science fun
- STEAM education helps to bridge the ethnic and gender gaps sometimes found in math and science fields
- STEAM allows students to be active, engaged, and take initiative in their own learning
From 22 July until 16 August, campers will explore the magic of the natural and manmade worlds as they estimate, calculate, experiment, and create, all resulting in practical new skill sets too!
Students may enrol in morning or afternoon sessions, or attend both! Each session will be different, with no repeated content or activities. Activities are planned and led by our experienced English and Chinese speaking teaching staff. This dynamic program has the added advantage of being held in a Montessori classroom, where students are able to choose from a wide range of activities and experience the Montessori learning approach.
There are a total of 8 different sessions: each session is 3 hours long and runs 5 days a week. A FREE daily snack and drink will be provided. A Summer Camp Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Apply early and enjoy the early bird discount!
本年度的蒙特梭利夏令營，將加入全新又有趣的學習元素 – STEAM!